Labor & Employment
Labor & employment law issues are often both complex and emotionally driven. If you are a senior manager or a human resources professional or, conversely, an employee, former employee or a union, and you believe that there has been inappropriate behavior or improper management action, you want to find a mediator who has broad based experience with such claims both as an advocate and as a mediator. Phrased differently, you want someone with substantive expertise, practical problem solving know-how, and balance and experience as a neutral.
Bruce Harrison has long experience working with labor and employment litigated and non-litigated disputes and understands the diverse issues and facts embedded in such matters. His goal is to help those with workplace related claims against or by management to overcome and resolve those issues. He takes the time to understand the facts and unique needs of opposing parties and finds ways to help them to settle their differences in an informal and dignified atmosphere.
Bruce has considerable experience with litigating and/or mediating a broad diversity of labor and employment matters including:
- Discrimination and retaliation claims before the Division on Civil Rights, the EEOC, and in federal and state courts
- Wrongful termination and discipline claims
- Hostile atmosphere claims based on sex, same sex and other basis
- Whistleblower lawsuits
- Claims related to the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disability Act
- Drug and alcohol issues in the workplace
- Employee benefits and/or wage disputes
- Grievances arising under collective bargaining agreements or company policies
If you would like to know more or you need assistance inresolving a labor & employment legal issue in, or near,to New Jersey, contact Bruce at 856.914.2098 or by email at email@example.com.